16 Nights Cape Town to Southampton cruise - Queen Victoria
per person sharing
The advertised price is based on the Standard Inside cabin Category GA and is subject to a Category GA cabin being available. Please contact us for higher cabin category prices.
|Day 1||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Day 2||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Day 3||At Sea|
|Day 4||Walvis Bay, Namibia|
|Day 5||At Sea|
|Day 6||At Sea|
|Day 7||At Sea|
|Day 8||At Sea|
|Day 9||At Sea|
|Day 10||At Sea|
|Day 11||At Sea|
|Day 12||At sea
|Day 13||Las Palmas da Gran Canaria|
|Day 14||At Sea|
|Day 15||At sea|
|Day 16||At Sea|
|Day 17||Southampton, England|
- Prices vary per cabin category and are subject to change until payment is made in full.
- Ship board credit is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Cruise line standard terms and conditions, rules and regulations apply - please ask for further details.
- Certain cruise lines reserve the right to charge a fuel surcharge at any time should the need arise.
- Prices do not include airfare unless specified.
- Prices are per person sharing and are subject to limited availability in the specified cabin category.
- Prices correct at time of publishing on the website and are based on specific departure dates.
- Accommodation in specifed cabin category
- All meals, including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, supper, 24 hour room service
- Entertainment, including cinema, theatre, lectures, demonstrations, entry to art auctions, various quiz evenings, sporting activities, access to the Planetarium
- Port and handling fees
- Tea, coffee and fruit juice at Kings Court
- Flights and transfers
- Travel and medical insurance
- Spa and beauty treatments
- Any items purchased on board the ship
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Internet and e-mail access
- Casino gambling chips
- Medical services
- Gratuities (Britannia = US$11,50 pp per night, Princess & Queens = US$13,50 pp per night)
- Optional Shore Excursions
- Cover charge payable in the speciality restaurant: Todd English Restuarant
- Items of a personal nature (including but not limited to: laundry charges, bar expenses, spa and salon treatments, shop purchases, gambling)
- Travel Insurance
- Offer subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated
- Prices are subject to currency fluctuations and are based on cash or cheques
- Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply.
- Operator standard terms & conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry.
Queen Victoria is known for her elegance and her graceful splendour. Her unique facilities are amongst the most modern you will find and yet she has a special ambience so evocative of great liners past. With luxurious marbles, woods and rich fabrics she exudes elegance and is adored by her crew and passengers alike.
- Luxurious Queens Grill
- princess Grill Suites
- Queens Grill Suites
- Princess Grill Suites
- Britannia Balcony Stateroom
- Britannia Oceanview
- Britannia Inside Stateroom
- 6 restaurants
- 6 Bars & Lounges
SHOPPING & GALLERIES:
- Clarendon Fine Art
- Book Shop
- Image Photo Gallery
- Royal Arcade
- Deck Sports
- Sports Court
SPA & FITNESS:
- The Royal Spa
- Swimming Pools
- Fitness Class
REST & RELAXATION:
- Afternoon Tea
- Empire Casino
- Computer Centre
- The Night Nursery
- The Play Zone
- The Kids Zone
- The Teen Zone
- Wine Lectures and Tastings