16 Nights Film Stars and Classic Cars cruise - Boudicca
per person sharing
- The advertised price is based on the Inside Stateroom Category H and is subject to a category H cabin being available. Please contact us for higher cabin category prices.
Ports of Call
|Day 1||Dover, England|
|Day 2||At sea|
|Day 3||At sea|
|Day 4||At sea|
|Day 5||Cadiz, Spain|
|Day 6||At sea
|Day 7||Peniscola, Spain
|Day 8||Palamos, Spain
|Day 9||Monte Carlo, Monaco
|Day 10||Cannes, France
|Day 11||At sea|
|Day 12||Almeria, Spain|
|Day 13||At sea|
|Day 14||Leixoes, Portugal|
|Day 15||At sea|
|Day 16||At sea
|Day 17||Dover, England|
Cabin accommodation with en-suite facilities, TV, hairdryer, telephone, individual air conditioning, tea & coffee making, cabin safe or safety deposit boxes.
- Early morning continental breakfast, fruit juices, cereals, coffee and tea in your cabin (on request).
- Buffet or waiter service breakfast from a choice of restaurants.
- Mid morning tea, coffee and biscuits.
- Buffet style lunch or 3 course lunch in restaurants or on fine days lunch will be served at selected outdoor venues.
- Afternoon tea, coffee, sandwiches and cakes.
- 5 course evening meal in the restaurant.
- Late night buffet.
- Cabin service menus between the hours of 06:00 to 23:00.
- Ice cream at selected onboard venues.
- No additional service charge added to your onboard drinks.
- The daily news delivered to your cabin each night detailing all activities for the following day.
- Sun loungers on deck.
- Fresh towels supplied for use onboard.
- The use of swimming pools, Jacuzzis, gymnasium and golf driving nets.
- Well stocked library with interesting books, puzzles and board games.
- Daily quizzes and classes (classes are subject to availability and may include an additional fee).
- Onboard lectures and The Artclub programme (subject to planning, equipment requirements and availability on specific cruises). Subjects could include painting, antiques, dance and many more. For more information please click here.
- Illustrated port lectures.
All evening entertainment:
- Captain’s welcome and farewell cocktail party.
- Singers, comedians and speciality acts performing in various venues and times throughout your stay.
- Resident show company performances.
- Gala buffet night usually held on the last formal evening of your stay.
- Special themed evenings.
- Any air travel
- Transfers to/from ports or airports
- All drinks on board
- Internet usage or telephone calls
- Shore excursions
- Salon treatments and fitness classes
- Laundry services
- Duty free or items purchased from our shops on board
- Medical expenses
- Holiday Insurance
- Passports or visa costs
Please note: Extras on board are charged in Pound Sterling. Payment is required at the end of your cruise and if you have pre-registered your credit card, your bill will be settled swiftly and without queuing.
Boudicca is a sleek comfortable but older ship that has been fitted with new engines and refurbished with more balcony cabins, spacious public areas and a restful décor. Fred Olsen staff are friendly and attentive. Boudicca passengers tend to be 50+ and Mainly British
- Cabins 462
- Passengers 880 standard occupancy
- Crew 329
- Refitted 2011
- Fully Stabilised Yes
- Tonnage 28,388 grt
- Length 205.47 m
- Beam (width) 25.20 m
- Speed 18.5 knots
- Fitness & Leisure - Pools, jacuzzis, Fitness centre, sauna, Steam room
- Restaurants - 3 main dining rooms
- Entertainment - Show lounges, cinema, library, casino