17 Nights Cape Town to Southampton cruise - Queen Elizabeth
per person sharing
The advertised price is based on the Standard Inside cabin Category IF and is subject to a Category IF cabin being available. Please contact us for higher cabin category prices.
|Day 1||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Day 2||Cape Town, South Afric|
|Day 3||At Sea|
|Day 4||Walvis Bay, Namibia|
|Day 5||At Sea|
|Day 6||At Sea|
|Day 7||At Sea|
|Day 8||At Sea|
|Day 9||At Sea|
|Day 10||At Sea|
|Day 11||At Sea|
|Day 12||At sea
|Day 13||Madeira, Portugal|
|Day 14||At Sea|
|Day 15||At sea|
|Day 16||At Sea|
|Day 17||Southampton, England|
- Prices vary per cabin category and are subject to change until payment is made in full.
- Ship board credit is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Cruise line standard terms and conditions, rules and regulations apply - please ask for further details.
- Certain cruise lines reserve the right to charge a fuel surcharge at any time should the need arise.
- Prices do not include airfare unless specified.
- Prices are per person sharing and are subject to limited availability in the specified cabin category.
- Prices correct at time of publishing on the website and are based on specific departure dates.
- Accommodation in specifed cabin category
- All meals, including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, supper, 24 hour room service
- Entertainment, including cinema, theatre, lectures, demonstrations, entry to art auctions, various quiz evenings, sporting activities, access to the Planetarium
- Port and handling fees
- Tea, coffee and fruit juice at Kings Court
- Flights and transfers
- Travel and medical insurance
- Spa and beauty treatments
- Any items purchased on board the ship
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Internet and e-mail access
- Casino gambling chips
- Medical services
- Gratuities (Britannia = US$11,50 pp per night, Princess & Queens = US$13,50 pp per night)
- Optional Shore Excursions
- Cover charge payable in the speciality restaurant: Todd English Restuarant
- Items of a personal nature (including but not limited to: laundry charges, bar expenses, spa and salon treatments, shop purchases, gambling)
- Travel Insurance
- Offer subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated
- Prices are subject to currency fluctuations and are based on cash or cheques
- Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply.
- Operator standard terms & conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry.
Queen Elizabeth is our newest luxury liner, named in 2010 by Her Majesty the Queen. Recalling the rich heritage of the first Cunarder to bear the name, her elegance and modern features have won her many accolades and made her a firm favourite with her passengers
- Brittania Club Balcony
- Britannia Balcony Stateroom
- Britannia Oceanview Stateroom
- Britannia Inside Stateroom
- Britannia Single Stateroom
- 5 Restaurants
- Spa & fitness
- Various sports activities
- Book Club
- Book shop
- Art Gallery
- Computer centre
- Classic film club
- Kids activities
- Theatre / Cinema
- Royal Night Theme Balls
- Yacht Club
- Supper Club