5 Night Western Caribbean Cruise - Independence of the Seas
per person sharing
- Advertised price is based on a Category L Inside cabin, and is subject to a Category L Inside cabin being available. Please contact us for prices based on higher cabin categories
Ports of Call
|Day 1||Fort Lauderdale, Florida
|Day 2||At Sea|
|Day 3||Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico||09:00||18:00|
|Day 4||Cozumel, Mexico
|Day 5||At sea|
|Day 6||Fort Lauderdale, Florida||07:00|
- Up to 7 meals a day (Breakfast, afternoon snack, lunch, afternoon tea coffee and snacks, Dinner, midnight snack and room service)
- 24 hour room service (all in-room dining excludes drinks)
- All entertainment and activities onboard
- Tea/coffee throughout
- Soft drinks during meal times
- Shipboard accommodation
- Free use of all gym equipment and Jacuzzi facilities
- International flights
- All transfers
- Port charges & taxes
- Items of a personal nature
- Shore & land excursions
- Specialty restaurant fees
- Some beverages
- Gratuities/service fees
- Medical services
- Offer subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated.
- Prices are subject to currency fluctuations and are based on cash or cheque.
- Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply.
- Operator standard terms & conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry.
Independence of the Seas
Independence of the Seas - the third in our spectacular Freedom class of ships. Seasonally ported in Southampton, England for part of the year, and Fort Lauderdale, Florida the rest of the year, this ship offers all of the amazing onboard experiences you'd expect from our Freedom Class of ships, while cruising to your choice of destinations in Europe or the Caribbean.
- Passenger Capacity: 3,634 double occupancy; 4,375 maximum
- Gross Tonnage: 154,407
- Length: 1,112'
- Max Beam: 183.4'
- Draft: 28'
- Cruising Speed: 21.6 knots
Guests across the globe now have access to more of the amazing onboard innovations offered by our other Freedom class ships and of course a variety of exciting European itineraries to choose from.
- H2O Zone
- Cantilevered whirlpools
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Royal Promenade
- Extensive WiFi capabilities and connectivity for cell phones
- Full-size, flat-screen TVs in every stateroom
- Themed bars and lounges
- Adventure Ocean® youth facilities
- Fitness Center and Day Spa
- Full-size Everlast boxing ring
- Casino RoyaleSM
- Presidential Family Suite
- Sports Pool
- Full-size sports court
- 9-hole miniature golf course
- Johnny Rockets® '50s-style restaurant
- Portofino Italian Restaurant
- Chops Grille
- Ben & Jerry's® ice cream
- Dedicated meeting space with breakout rooms and reception area to accommodate up to 400 people
- High-tech presentation rooms
- Color touch screens, wireless remote controls, teleconferencing equipment and more