5 Nights Tulips & Chocolates cruise - Fred.Olsen Balmoral
per person sharing
- The advertised price is based on the Oceanview Stateroom and is subject to an Oceanview cabin being available. Please contact us for higher cabin category prices.
Ports of Call
|Day 1||Southampton, England|
|Day 2||Antwerp, Belgium|
|Day 3||Antwerp, Belgium|
|Day 4||Amsterdam, The Netherlands|
|Day 5||At sea|
|Day 6||Southampton, England|
Cabin accommodation with en-suite facilities, TV, hairdryer, telephone, individual air conditioning, tea & coffee making, cabin safe or safety deposit boxes.
- Early morning continental breakfast, fruit juices, cereals, coffee and tea in your cabin (on request).
- Buffet or waiter service breakfast from a choice of restaurants.
- Mid morning tea, coffee and biscuits.08venues.
- Afternoon tea, coffee, sandwiches and cakes.
- 5 course evening meal in the restaurant.
- Late night buffet.
- Cabin service menus between the hours of 06:00 to 23:00.
- Ice cream at selected onboard venues.
- No additional service charge added to your onboard drinks.
- The daily news delivered to your cabin each night detailing all activities for the following day.
- Sun loungers on deck.
- Fresh towels supplied for use onboard.
- The use of swimming pools, Jacuzzis, gymnasium and golf driving nets.
- Well stocked library with interesting books, puzzles and board games.
- Daily quizzes and classes (classes are subject to availability and may include an additional fee).
- Onboard lectures and The Artclub programme (subject to planning, equipment requirements and availability on specific cruises). Subjects could include painting, antiques, dance and many more. For more information please click here.
- Illustrated port lectures.
All evening entertainment:
- Captain’s welcome and farewell cocktail party.
- Singers, comedians and speciality acts performing in various venues and times throughout your stay.
- Resident show company performances.
- Gala buffet night usually held on the last formal evening of your stay.
- Special themed evenings.
- Any air travel
- Transfers to/from ports or airports
- All drinks on board
- Internet usage or telephone calls
- Shore excursions
- Salon treatments and fitness classes
- Laundry services
- Duty free or items purchased from our shops on board
- Medical expenses
- Holiday Insurance
- Passports or visa costs
Please note: Extras on board are charged in Pound Sterling. Payment is required at the end of your cruise and if you have pre-registered your credit card, your bill will be settled swiftly and without queuing.
Carrying 1350 passengers the Balmoral is certainly the grandest ship of the Fred.Olsen fleet, yet still compact enough to offer their trademark intimate, homely atmosphere. The Balmoral offers 710 elegant comfortable cabins, world-class cuisine and diverse onboard activities.
- Name: Balmoral
- Lenght: 217.91 m
- Beam: 28.21 m
- Draft: 6.80 m
- Deadweight: 43,537 m.t.
- Year Built: 1988
- Passengers: 1,778
- Crew members: 471
- Speed: 19.8 kn
- Ship-yard: Meyer Werft
- A Superior Outside Cabin
- B Superior Outside Cabin
- BA Superior Balcony Cabin
- BC Balcony Cabin
- BJ Balcony Junior Suite
- C Superior Twin Outside Cabin
- D Outside Cabin
- E Outside Cabin
- F Outside Cabin
- G Superior Inside Cabin
- H Inside Cabin
- I Inside Cabin
- J Superior Outside Single Cabin
- JB Single Balcony Suite
- K Single Outside Cabin
- L Single Outside Cabin
- M Superior Single Inside Cabin
- MS Marquee Suite
- N Single Inside Cabin
- PS Premier Suite
- Art Gallery
- Card Room
- Crafts Room
- Internet Cafe
- Medical Centre
- Photo Gallery
- Self Service Laundry
- 3 Lounges
- 1 Pub
- 2 Bars
- 3 Restaurants
- 1 Cafe
- Atlantis Spa
- Art Jacuzzis
- Fitness Centre
- Swimming pools