7 day Adriatic Greece cruise - Norwegian Star
per person sharing
Ports of Call
|Day 1||Venice, Italy||18:00|
|Day 2||Dubrovnik, Croatia||13:00||21:00|
|Day 3||At sea|
|Day 4||Athens (Piraeus), Greece||07:00||17:00|
|Day 5||Santorini, Greece||07:00||16:00|
|Day 6||At sea|
|Day 7||Ravenna, Italy
|Day 8||Venice, Italy||08:00|
- Port charges and taxes
- All meals onboard*
- Coffee & tea
- Bottled water, speciality coffees and soft drinks (selected ships & grades only)
- Most entertainment on the ship, including production shows & dancing
*Excludes speciality dining, can be booked on board at a surcharge
- All flights
- Travel and medical insurance
- Shore excursions
- Spa and beauty treatments
- Any items purchased on board the ship
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Internet and e-mail access
- Casino gambling chips
- Medical services
- Offer subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated.
- Prices are subject to currency fluctuations and are based on cash or cheque.
- Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply.
- Operator standard terms & conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry.
Norwegian Star blends the relaxed Freestyle Cruising concept with cruises to the Baltic capitals, The Caribbean and Transatlantic. Onboard Norwegian Star features 15 delicious dining options, 11 bars and lounges, a sprawling spa, an always-exciting casino, plus tons of fun for kids of every age. So whether you're exploring Northern Europe, sipping Piña Coladas in The Caribbean, or crossing the Atlantic, this ship offers it all.
- Passenger Capacity (double occupancy) - 2,348
- Gross Register Tonnage - 91,740
- Overall Length - 965 feet
- Max Beam - 125 feet
- Draft - 28.2 feet
- Engines - Diesel Electric
- Cruise Speed - 25 knots
- Crew - 1,031
- Inaugural Date - 2001
- Refurbished Date - 2015
- Mini suite