7 night Norwegian Fjords cruise - Serenade of the Seas
per person sharing
- The price is based on a Inside stateroom, and is subject to an Inside stateroom being available.
Ports of Call
|Day 1||Copenhagen, Denmark
|Day 3||Stavanger, Norway
|Day 4||Bergen, Norway
|Day 5||Alesund, Norway
|Day 6||Geiranger, Norway
|Day 8||Copenhagen, Denmark
- Up to 7 meals a day (Breakfast, afternoon snack, lunch, afternoon tea coffee and snacks, Dinner, midnight snack and room service)
- 24 hour room service (all in-room dining excludes drinks)
- All entertainment and activities onboard
- Tea/coffee throughout (excludes speciality coffee/tea)
- Soft drinks during meal times
- Shipboard accommodation
- Free use of all gym equipment and Jacuzzi facilities
- All flights
- Airport and Sea Port charges & taxes
- Items of a personal nature
- Shore & land excursions
- Specialty restaurant fees
- Some beverages
- Medical services
- Travel and Cruise Cancellation Insurance
- Offer subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated.
- Prices are subject to currency fluctuations and are based on cash or cheque.
- Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply.
- Operator standard terms & conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry.
Serenade of the Seas
No one knows the Caribbean better than we do. After all, it is our middle name. And when it comes to beautiful beaches and sparkling blue waters, the Caribbean is really in a league of its own. There are countless adventures within reach on your cruise vacation
- Maiden Voyage: August 1, 2003
- Passenger Capacity: 2,114 double occupancy; 2,502 maximum
- Godmother: Whoopi Goldberg
- Gross Tonnage: 90,090
- Length: 962'
- Beam: 105.6'
- Draft: 27.9'
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots
- Portofino Italian Restaurant
- Chops Grille
- Latté-tudes,SM a specialty coffee house featuring Seattle's Best Coffee®
- Seaview Café
- Themed bars and lounges
- Casino RoyaleSM
- The Colony Club, a unique British colonial-style lounge with self-leveling pool tables;
- Beautiful indoor Solarium
- Indoor/outdoor country club with golf simulator
- Adventure Ocean® youth facilities
- Sports court with basketball/volleyball court
- Dedicated meeting space to accommodate theatre, classroom and boardroom-style functions
- Additional meeting rooms and breakout rooms
- High-tech presentation rooms
- Color touch screens, wireless remote controls, teleconferencing equipment and more