7 Night Southern Caribbean cruise - Jewel of the Seas
per person sharing
- Advertised price is based on a Category K Inside cabin, and is subject to a Category K Inside cabin being available. Please contact us for prices based on higher cabin categories
|1||San Juan, Puerto Rico||20:30|
|2||St Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands
|3||Philipsburg, St Maarten
|6||St George's, Granada
|8||San Juan, Puerto Rico||6:00|
- Up to 7 meals a day (Breakfast, afternoon snack, lunch, afternoon tea coffee and snacks, Dinner, midnight snack and room service)
- 24 hour room service (all in-room dining excludes drinks)
- All entertainment and activities onboard
- Tea/coffee throughout
- Soft drinks during meal times
- Shipboard accommodation
- Free use of all gym equipment and Jacuzzi facilities
- International flights
- All transfers
- Port charges & taxes
- Items of a personal nature
- Shore & land excursions
- Specialty restaurant fees
- Some beverages
- Gratuities/service fees
- Medical services
- Offer subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated.
- Prices are subject to currency fluctuations and are based on cash or cheque.
- Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply.
- Operator standard terms & conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry.
Jewel of the Seas
Among her spectacular features are the ten-story glass-constructed Centrum, glass elevators facing the sea, and the highest percentage of outside cabins in the Royal Caribbean fleet.
- Maiden Voyage: May 8, 2004
- Passenger Capacity: 2,114 double occupancy; 2,502 maximum
- Godmother: Kathy Mellor
- Gross Tonnage: 90,090
- Length: 962'
- Beam: 105.6'
- Draft: 27.9'
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots
- Rock-climbing wall
- Portofino Italian Restaurant
- Chops Grille
- Latté-tudes,SM a specialty coffee house featuring Seattle's Best Coffee®
- Seaview Café
- Themed bars and lounges
- Casino RoyaleSM
- The Colony Club, a unique British colonial-style lounge with self-leveling pool tables
- Beautiful indoor Solarium
- Indoor/outdoor country club with golf simulator
- Adventure Ocean® youth facilities
- Day Spa and Fitness Center
- Sports court with basketball/volleyball court
- Dedicated meeting space to accommodate theatre, classroom and boardroom-style functions
- Additional meeting rooms and breakout rooms
- High-tech presentation rooms
- Color touch screens, wireless remote controls, teleconferencing equipment and more