8 Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise - Freedom of the Seas
per person sharing
- Advertised price is based on a Category K Inside cabin, and is subject to a Category K Inside cabin being available. Please contact us for prices based on higher cabin categories
Ports of Call
|Day 1||Fort Lauderdale, Florida||17:30|
|Day 4||Basseterre, St Kitts||09:00||18:00|
|Day 5||Philipsburg, St Maarten
|Day 6||San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Day 7||Labadee, Haiti
|Day 9||Fort Lauderdale, Florida||05:30|
- Up to 7 meals a day (Breakfast, afternoon snack, lunch, afternoon tea coffee and snacks, Dinner, midnight snack and room service)
- 24 hour room service (all in-room dining excludes drinks)
- All entertainment and activities onboard
- Tea/coffee throughout
- Soft drinks during meal times
- Shipboard accommodation
- Free use of all gym equipment and Jacuzzi facilities
- International flights
- All transfers
- Port charges & taxes
- Items of a personal nature
- Shore & land excursions
- Specialty restaurant fees
- Some beverages
- Gratuities/service fees
- Medical services
- Medical and Travel insurance
- Offer subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated.
- Prices are subject to currency fluctuations and are based on cash or cheque.
- Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply.
- Operator standard terms & conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry.
Freedom of the Seas
The Freedom of the seas is a naval engineering masterpiece, featuring a rock climbing wall with 11 routes and a central spire you can swing around, Flowrider surf park at sea, cantilevered whirlpools that extend 12 feet beyond the sides of the ship; the H20 ZoneSM waterpark, complete with interactive sculpture fountains, ground geysers and a cascading waterfall; and so much more!
- Maiden Voyage: June 4, 2006
- Passenger Capacity: 3,634 double occupancy; 4,375 maximum
- Godmother: Katherine Louise Calder
- Gross Tonnage: 154,407
- Length: 1,112'
- Max Beam: 183.4'
- Draft: 28'
- Cruising Speed: 21.6 knots
- Chefmakers Cooking Academy
- H2O Zone
- Cantilevered whirlpools
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Royal Promenade
- Extensive WiFi capabilities and connectivity for cell phones
- Full-size, flat-screen TVs in every stateroom
- Themed bars and lounges
- Adventure Ocean® youth facilities
- Fitness Center and Day Spa
- Full-size Everlast boxing ring
- Casino RoyaleSM
- Presidential Family Suite
- Sports Pool
- Full-size sports court
- 9-hole miniature golf course
- Johnny Rockets® '50s-style restaurant
- Portofino Italian Restaurant
- Chops Grille
- Ben & Jerry's® ice cream
- Vintages wine bar
- Boleros Latin-themed lounge
- Sorrento's pizza
- Dedicated meeting space with breakout rooms and reception area to accommodate up to 400 people
- High-tech presentation rooms
- Color touch screens, wireless remote controls, teleconferencing equipment and more