9 Night Ultimate Alaskan cruise - Celebrity Solstice
per person sharing
The advertised price is based on the Standard Inside category 12 stateroom and is subject to a category 12 inside cabin being available. Please contact us for higher cabin category prices.
Ports of Call
|Day 1||Vancouver, British Columbia
|Day 2||Inside passage, Alaska
|Day 3||Ketchikan, Alaska||07:00||18:00|
|Day 4||Juneau, Alaska||10:00||17:00|
|Day 5||Skagway, Alaska||07:00||19:00|
|Day 6||Hubbard Glacier, Alaska||07:00||17:00|
|Day 7||Sitka, Alaska||06:00||20:00|
|Day 8||At sea
|Day 9||Victoria, British Columbia
|Day 10||Seattle, Washington
- Up to 7 meals a day (Breakfast, afternoon snack, lunch, afternoon tea coffee and snacks, Dinner, midnight snack and room service)
- 24 hour room service (all in-room dining excludes drinks)
- All entertainment and activities onboard
- Tea/coffee throughout (excludes speciality coffee/tea)
- Soft drinks during meal times
- Shipboard accommodation
- Free use of all gym equipment and Jacuzzi facilities
- All flights
- Airport and sea port taxes
- Items of a personal nature
- Spa treatments on board
- Shore & land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Specialty restaurant fees
- Some beverages
- Gratuities/service fees
- Medical services
- Visas and travel insurance
- Airfare subject to availability and is subject to change without prior notice.
- Offer subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated.
- Prices are subject to currency fluctuations and are based on cash or cheque.
- Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply.
- Operator standard terms & conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry.
- Taxes are subject to exchange rate fluctuations
Celebrity Solstice is one of our more decorated ships at sea. So it's no wonder that it's full of "firsts." Like the first Lawn Club at sea. The first Hot Glass Show?. The first cruise line to have 5 women, also known as "the Leading Ladies?" redesign, and redecorate the staterooms. Some other things that set the Celebrity Solstice cruise ship apart are its specialty restaurants. Our passion for outstanding cuisine has taken the restaurants, the food and the overall dining experience to a whole new level in the cruising world.
- Occupancy: 2850
- Inaugural Date: Nov 23, 2008
- Length: 1041 ft
- Beam: 121 ft
- Draught: 27 ft
- Cruise Speed: 24 kts
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub
- Cellar Masters
- Lawn Club
- Sky Observation Lounge
- The Hot Glass Show
- Silk Harvest Restaurant
- Main Restaurant